Wednesday, August 10, 2016

THE ONLY THING STANDING IN BETWEEN ME AND A BOOB JOB IS THE MESSAGE IT WILL SEND MY DAUGHTERS

I had a vision of how my breasts would look after having two daughters. Basically: larger than my pre-baby breasts. Not as perky, of course, but bigger.
My once-small boobs grew into actual breasts during both pregnancies, which I loved after years of wearing training bras and getting teased for being flat-chested. At long last, I was able to try on cute bras, in a size so common that I actually had several to choose from. Those are the breasts I’ve always wanted; those are the breasts I wanted to keep for the rest of my life.
ALL HAIL, PREGNANCY BOOBS!
The thing is, I had somewhat naively thought that I’d get to keep them, even after I stopped nursing. But I was in for a rude awakening: My old boobs returned once again after I weaned my second daughter — except this time, they were even smaller. In fact, I’m even tinier than I was in high school, which makes embracing my body after babies that much harder.
Read the full story on Babble