Brylin is ...
- crawling and into everything
- talking more and more each day. Most of it is Mama, Dada, Nana and a bunch of babble but we are working on her saying Brynna. If you ask "where's mama's Brylin?" She will pat her chest. // heart melting!//
- still co-sleeping and for the most part I'm still okay with that
Brynna is ...
- loving school (Thank God!)
- sassy as ever, which makes it hard to win sometimes
- figuring out how to negotiate
- Counting down the days until her birthday. Sometimes she wakes up asking if that day is today.
Sorry for the shortened monthly post but we are too busy visiting pumpkin patches, making ghost pancakes and baking pumpkin bread.