Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fall is (finally) Here

Fall is (finally) Here

I’m so excited for Fall, it’s not even funny. I’ve been counting down the days until I could pack away my maternity maxi dresses and pull out my maternity jeans and sweaters. Oh, and my Uggs. I used to hate on Uggs but after my cousin gave me one of her old pairs I was hooked. 
Although I’m loving the cooler weather, our pups are still getting used to it. In a previous post I blamed the heat for their bad behavior (pulling out cable cords, thrashing the backyard, eating my iPhone etc.) and now I’m blaming the cold. We came home the other day to a backyard riddled with holes and covered with green stuffing. Seems Beans decided to tear apart Porkchop’s bed — again! On another night, we let them have indoor/outdoor privileges and we came home to our couch cushions on the floor. Maybe they need to run around and chew things to stay warm? 
Okay, so I really can’t blame their behavior on the weather. Maybe this is just what puppies do? whatever the reason, we bought them Fall gear and they seem to like it.
But not so much that they’ve stopped acting like jerks. We caught Beans chewing on a gas line and Porkshop gnawing on our butcher’s block. Oh, and those holes that Alex worked all weekend on filling with new grass patches have already been dug up. 
All we can do is laugh.
Me