Friday, September 28, 2012

Yes they ate their way through the screen door. Beans destroyed her leash, Porkchops leash and her harness. And Porkshop woke us up last night with his loud snoring that we mistook for him having difficulty breathing. But we still love them Despite it all. Is it normal to miss your dogs when you’re away from them? I can only imagine how much I’m going to miss the baby if I’m missing the dogs as much as I am right now.

Me 
Yes they ate their way through the screen door. Beans destroyed her leash, Porkchops leash and her harness. And Porkshop woke us up last night with his loud snoring that we mistook for him having difficulty breathing. But we still love them Despite it all. Is it normal to miss your dogs when you’re away from them? I can only imagine how much I’m going to miss the baby if I’m missing the dogs as much as I am right now.
Me