Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sunday with the Pups

Sunday with the Pups

This past Sunday was awesome. For the first time in a long time, we actually had nothing planned which made for a pretty great day. Porkchop and Beans enjoyed having us around throughout the day especially since it meant extra treats. Saturday’s and Sunday’s are also bath days, which are pretty epic. Our dogs LOVE the bath. It’s really strange but also a little awesome. After Mr. Brody showers them down, they bolt from the bathroom and gallop through the house, showing off their shiny fur. It’s ridiculous but so hilarious to watch. 

On a side note, I think I have puppy fever because I want another Boston. Thankfully my husband has vetoed my request. Maybe once Baby Brody is old enough to take care of a dog I will revisit the thought. Maybe?

Anyways, back to Sunday. After parading through the house and noshing on treats, the pups settled down and much like their owner, they spent the better part of the day watching Bridezillas, Gilmore Girls and napping. Mr. Brody gave me power over the remove Sunday morning. Isn’t he great? I think so!
-Me