Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Dose of Cute

A Dose of Cute

Porkchop and Beans have been doing some pretty cute things lately. Of course they’ve also trampled mud through the house, gnawed on furniture (and wall molding?!) and eaten some questionable items but it all gets cancelled with the hilarious things they do. 
How can we stay mad at puppies with faces like this?
So, Porkchop hates the thought of exercise. I completely understand. It’s super tough these days to pull on workout clothes and drive myself to the gym but once I’m there I’m so happy I pulled through the laziness. Porkchop is the same way. He’ll try to hide, whimper and give us the “please don’t make me go” face but once he hits the ground he’s all about getting his walk on. 
 
My husband is the best. No seriously, who else would be able to walk the dogs and pick up the largest bag of dog food that he could find? These days my energy level is at zero by the time I get home so Mr. Brody has been awesome enough to pick up the slack. Of course, this has required some creative thinking hence the shopping cart and the lazy pup nestled on top of the dog food. Love it!
and I love this guy, too. :) 
Me